STEP UP - Workplace Bullying & Harassment Awareness & Prevention - AIC CE Approved
Introducing STEP UP a program that walks companies and their teams through the key concepts around the issue of Workplace Bullying & Harassment.
Included in this program are:
- An update of the latest or pending legislation around this issue.
- An exploration of just what "harassment" is and what are an employers responsibilities around this issue.
- A review of the impact of these behaviors on the employee and the team.
- Tools for identifying behaviors around bullying and harassment
- Tips for how to intervene or STEP UP
- And a guide regarding effective policy development.
Upon completion of the three hour program staff will receive a wallet sized STEP UP completion card signed and dated by our instructors.
New Legislations came into effect in Alberta June 1st, 2018 so now is the perfect time to train your staff for this issue! Remove any uncertainty you have or that you feel your team has and call us today!
* Cost is per person. Rates for groups between 10-20 can be arranged.
Alberta Insurance Council
CE # 49369
3.25 hour credits(group rates available)